Just been away for a 6-week holiday and seen some great sights.
And many of those great places to visit have some beautiful and informative websites.
Have a look at:-
- The Shakespeare Globe Theatre in London
- The Glasgow Science Centre in, of course, Glasgow
- The Scottish Crannog Centre (did you know people used to live in amazing contraptions like these, 2500 – 5000 years ago?)
- Glen Coe (I love this place, and its beautiful, unobtrusive visitors’ centre), in the wild west of Scotland
- Portchester Castle, in the south of England
- The Spinnaker Tower, in Portsmouth, south England