Step 1 for refreshing the website is to refresh the design. Here is the new look. I hope it works better in terms of providing better visual contrast, more lively look, easier to click on navigation.
Next steps are: –
- Refresh the design – nothing too fancy, just clear and clean and lively
- Plan the site pages properly – most small businesses can be described in 4 or 5 key pages and that’s the initial aim
- Write good, clear copy for those pages (keeping keywords in mind for the search engines)
- Clean up the site – and ensure there’s a helpful “404 File not Found” page for anyone who arrives at a page which has moved
- And we’re ready to move on!
Next is to plan the site main pages more coherently and write the copy for them.